An online lunch and learn session are around 45 minutes – 1 hour long and covers practical tips on how employees can reduce their carbon footprint both in the office and at home.
Attendees will come away incentivised to make positive changes, full of ideas to cut their carbon footprint and to start making a difference immediately. All webinars are in our fun and interactive audience style with fun polls and quizzes so they are great for teams that are in different time zones, or working remotely.
Cutting your carbon footprint
- This is the go-to talk to start you off.
- It will cover the big 6, food, energy, transport, shopping, biodiversity and Activism.
- You’ll find out how to measure your individual carbon footprint and easy top tips and actions that you can take immediately to reduce your impact on the planet and all the while you’ll be saving time and money – what’s not to like!
Low carbon lunch
- This webinar is all about eco-friendly eating habits.
- You’ll learn about powering up on plants, reducing your food waste, shopping with less plastic and eating seasonally.
- Whether you are vegetarian, vegan or flexitarian, we’ll serve up some tasty tips for everyone to think about the way they eat.
Sustainabili-tea and coffee breaks!
- If working from home has you reaching for the kettle more than ever, join us for a power hour of sustainability tips to green up your cuppa.
- Find out about the climate impact of tea and coffee and how to make your latte a low carbon one.
- From the whistle of the kettle and the pouring of the milk, we’ll find out who comes top of the leaderboard.
- In this fun webinar, you’ll learn about how to implement The 5 R’s (Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Rot), when it comes to gifts, decorations, food, parties and more.
- We’ll have all the usual fun and games with lots of hints and tips to have a more sustainable Christmas.
- Given the other C-word will have a huge impact on all our festivities, we’d like to think about doing things a little differently this year.
- We suggest that everyone thinks of Earthology’s 5 key tips to Simplify, Slow down, Savour, Support others and Stay present.
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
More than 75% of millennials consider environmental impact when deciding where to work
90% of people believe it is important that businesses sign up to the UN’s SDG’s.
Give your bids and tenders a competitive advantage.
What our clients think
Sarah’s talks are so informative, and there’s always some fun with polls and quizzes. Importantly I found it easy to take action afterwards.
Director, Sales Lab
Sarah came into my workplace to talk to us about how we could be more
environmentally aware in our workplace and at home. I would recommend Sarah to anyone looking to find out how they could do more to improve the environment
Office manager, Prudent Financial
It was great to have Sarah Blake of Earthology deliver a sustainability workshop to our staff at National Office. The format was easy going and fun and we were inspired to make more changes, including in our own supply chain. I’d recommend Earthology to anyone starting on their sustainability journey.
Communications Manager, Irish Girl Guides
I attended several of Sarah’s events on sustainability and loved them. Not only does she know everything related to ecology and sustainability, she also delivers all that knowledge in a fun, interactive way. Her passion to make this world a better place is contagious, and she made it her mission to teach us all about it. Five stars to Sarah.