Start Your Journey…
Our 1.5-hour workshops are a great way to get started on your sustainability journey. We will work with your staff to help them drive effective change across your business.
We can help you start a Green team, explore a sustainable supply chain, develop an effective business case for change and discover the UN SDGs or B Corporation certification.
Going carbon neutral is all about lowering the carbon footprint of high carbon areas such as energy, water, travel and waste. We will help you to work towards science-based targets that will quantify your successes.
It’s about building a stronger brand that will attract and retain talent and tap into a market worth an estimated $12 trillion globally by 2030. It will save you energy and money and build a resilient and thriving business.
- Our Green team workshop can either be to help you create and start one or to energise an existing one.
- We focus on initiatives that matter and that everyone can be part of.
- We help create a plan and a focus that will help drive behavioural change and strategic initiatives to lower your company’s carbon footprint.
Sustainable Supply Chain
- Procurement can be where your hidden Scope 3 emissions lie and can be more difficult to change than the things under your control like energy efficiency and transport.
- We help you to examine your supply chain and get buy-in from suppliers to make changes where they are needed most.
- A focused session for the senior management team on building the business case for sustainability and how to integrate the UN SDGs into your business strategy.
- This workshop turns sustainability from a ‘nice to have’ to a ‘must-do’ mission that will get buy-in from everyone at the boardroom table.
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
78% of people said they were more likely to buy the goods and services of companies that had signed up to the SDG’s
When Businesses can grow 30% faster when they align with their goals with the sustainable development goals
Make at least a 10% carbon saving across energy, waste, water and travel once you start on your journey
More than 75% of millennials consider environmental impact when deciding where to work
What our clients think
Sarah’s talks are so informative, and there’s always some fun with polls and quizzes. Importantly I found it easy to take action afterwards.
Director, Sales Lab
Sarah came into my workplace to talk to us about how we could be more environmentally aware in our workplace and at home. I would recommend Sarah to anyone looking to find out how they could do more to improve the environment.
Office manager, Prudent Financial
It was great to have Sarah Blake of Earthology deliver a sustainability workshop to our staff at National Office. The format was easy going and fun and we were inspired to make more changes, including in our own supply chain. I’d recommend Earthology to anyone starting on their sustainability journey.
Communications Manager, Irish Girl Guides
I attended several of Sarah’s events on sustainability and loved them. Not only does she know everything related to ecology and sustainability, she also delivers all that knowledge in a fun, interactive way. Her passion to make this world a better place is contagious, and she made it her mission to teach us all about it. Five stars to Sarah.