Carbon Literacy Certification – Climate at Work
What is it about?
- Becoming Carbon Literate is all about understanding the climate crisis and how to take action in your workplace.
- Learners who participate see their emissions drop by 5-15% both at work and at home.
Why take part?
- Having team members complete the course helps to drive sustainability initiatives in the workplace.
- It demonstrates to employees and clients that you are serious about climate change actions.
- You can use the logo on your website and employees can use the certification on their linkedin profiles.
- Certification is verified by a 3rd party – The Climate Literacy Project.
- Attendees complete three two-hour sessions of learning LIVE over Zoom to be certified Carbon Literate.
- Each participant makes 2 pledges relevant to their organisation that will reduce carbon emissions which helps with workplace initiatives.
- We run individual sessions for your organisation or you can attend an open course.
- Upcoming open courses are advertised on our eventbrite page
Who is it for?
- Anyone who wants to upskill their knowledge about climate change
- Green Team members who want help with their campaigns
- Individuals who want to demonstrate their sustainability credentials
What do participants say about it?
“Really good course, Sarah was very engaging and well informed”.
“Fantastic course, very informative and thought provoking”.
“Very enjoyable and informative course. Lots of information and new ways of looking at things’.
Carbon Literacy for Senior Leaders/C-Suite/Non Execs
We also have another Carbon Literacy course aimed at senior leaders. Taking place on:
- Mon 4th December 9.30am – 4.30pm Airfield Estate in D14. Book here
- Weds 17th, 24th and 31st Jan 1-3pm (€395)
** Please note this is a different course to the above. **
About This Event
2 hours x3